Challenging emissions and fuel economy targets are being set worldwide. In this exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report, leading truck OEMs and suppliers provide insight into how they plan to meet these future targets.
In this report:
- Truck powertrain innovation is reshaping the future of freight mobility
- Scania confident ahead of future emissions regulations
- Integrated approach is key to cutting emissions, says Daimler Trucks
- Despite current low oil prices, NG could be VG for HD
- Can truck sector cut costs and emissions? Yes, says supplier
- Catalyst for change: emissions after-treatment for the future
- Simulation – the key to effective thermal management?
- Suppliers need global R&D to cut global GHG
- Turbochargers: traditional truck tech for future emissions targets
- The thinner the better: trucking prepares for new oil categories