This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info special report provides exclusive insight from top business leaders in Helsinki, as well as city authorities and other stakeholders in the city that lays claim to creating the concept of Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Start at the Finnish line: Helsinki’s top-notch transportation
- Public transport still key to future mobility in Helsinki
- Can Helsinki go car-free without an official ban?
- Interview: Sampo Hietanen, Chief Executive, MaaS Global
- Mobility success dependent on shift in public attitude
- Ride-sharing could be the space-saving solution smart cities need
- Helsinki experience underlines ease of selling MaaS, says mobility alliance
- Autonomy is coming, but MaaS development carries on regardless
- What can we learn from the demise of Helsinki’s Kutsu?
- Why Finland’s capital has become a world leader in future mobility
‘Special report: The future of mobility in Helsinki’ features an exclusive article by Simon Dixon, Partner, Global Transport Lead at Deloitte MCS, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Anni Sinnemäki, Deputy Mayor of Helsinki
- Sampo Hietanen, Chief Executive, MaaS Global
- Olivier Bonfils, Senior Business Advisor, Helsinki Business Hub
- Jari Kauppila, Senior Economist, International Transport Forum
- Piia Karjalainen, Senior Manager, MaaS Alliance
- Sami Sahala, Project Manager, Last Mile project, Forum Virium
- Janne Rinne, Project Manager, Last Mile project, Forum Virium
- Arturri Lähdetie, Head of Unit – Infra and Equipment, Helsinki City Transport