This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info special report provides perspectives on diesel engine technology from across the passenger car and truck sectors, as well as insight from independent analysts, diesel proponents and those campaigning for clean alternatives.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Diesel in the dock: tough questions, difficult answers
- Interview: Mary Gustanski, Chief Technology Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Diesel – black clouds here to stay, or just a passing storm?
- Nikola’s hydrogen electric truck could wipe out diesel advantage
- New technologies are limiting diesel’s recovery
- The auto industry must take a ‘deep breath’ on diesel, says Diesel Technology Forum
- Lack of regulations ‘likely to shrink’ diesel share – Emissions Analytics
- A future without diesel? Some automakers are already steering clear
- Innovation in trucking diesel continues, but electrification is coming
- Could more robust tests make diesel clean again?
‘Special report: Is this the end of the diesel engine?’ features an overview article by Andrew Bergbaum and Sean O’Flynn of AlixPartners, as well as exclusive insight from key automotive industry stakeholders, including:
- Robert Streda, Senior Vice President – Autos, Global Corporates, DBRS
- Mary Gustanski, Chief Technology Officer, Delphi Technologies
- Trevor Milton, Chief Executive, Nikola Motor Company
- John German, Co-lead, International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT)
- Allen Schaeffer, Executive Director, Diesel Technology Forum
- Nick Molden, Founder and Chief Executive, Emissions Analytics
- Julia Poliscanova, Clean Vehicles and Air Quality Manager, Transport & Environment (T&E)
- Andreas Unterstaller, Project Manager for Transport and Environment, European Environment Agency (EEA)