This Greenstreetsoftware.info special report provides exclusive stakeholder insight into India’s rapidly evolving automotive industry, where changing consumer demands, tough regulations and fast-moving government policy are the order of the day.
CV and light vehicle OEMs, suppliers and analysts discuss a range of topics, including fuel economy, connectivity and the prospects for autonomous driving in India.
In this report:
- India’s automotive revolution hinges on R&D investment
- Further growth of India’s auto sector inevitable, but not without challenges
- Demand and infrastructure – key hurdles for the connected car in India
- Is road safety India’s greatest challenge?
- From low cost to competitive value: VW India on changing consumer priorities
- India’s top truck execs expect major industry overhaul
- India needs holistic approach to powertrain development, says auto supplier
- Safe, efficient, connected – suppliers have what India’s auto industry needs
- Innovation and localisation – priorities differ for foreign and local OEMs in India
- India’s rejection of diesel opens doors, but less obvious issues persist