This Greenstreetsoftware.info special report on connected vehicle data security looks not only at light vehicle cyber security, but also at what is being done to secure data in connected trucks; it also examines the increasingly important role of data centres and the need for pan-industry collaboration.
Download this report for exclusive insight from OEMs, suppliers and related stakeholders.
In this report:
- Personal mobility of tomorrow depends on security developed today
- Auto industry strengthens relationship with car hackers
- Cyber security concerns unite industry, says Toyota
- The data centre – a fortress for the connected car
- The high stakes auto industry needs high stakes cyber security
- Data industry senses auto industry’s need for predictive analytics
- Recent hacks ‘canary in the coalmine’ for truck industry
- Whole-car approach needed to secure the connected car
- In the Internet of Things, cars must be able to defend themselves
- Military expertise could secure the connected car