The connected truck is about much more than convenience. As the exclusive interviews in this report show, the benefits of commercial vehicle connectivity all help the bottom line, with significant improvements to be made in fuel economy, safety, security, vehicle uptime and TCO.
Download this Greenstreetsoftware.info special report to gain insight from the OEMs and suppliers at the forefront of connected truck technology.
In this report:
- Connected trucks: The benefit’s there, but some still need convincing
- Automated trucks are good for drivers, says Daimler
- Public acceptance essential for platooning success, says DAF
- Truck data – it’s how you use it, says Scania
- Truck connectivity must serve the people first, says Volvo
- Connectivity is king: Europe rushes to embrace the smart truck
- Trucking looks to aerospace tech for connectivity expertise
- 21st century cartography: trucking requires mapping, nav and services
- Interview: Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President, CV & Off-road Group, Bosch
- Crash-free trucks? Connectivity enables advanced tractor and trailer safety