Brazil’s economic crisis hit its automotive industry particularly hard. Long-term indicators are good, however, with the first signs of a recovery which could ultimately see Brazil return to previously forecast heights.
This Greenstreetsoftware.info special report contains exclusive interviews with key players in Brazil’s car, truck and supplier sectors, and various analysts’ views on the prospects for the country’s automotive industry.
In this report:
- Brazil’s auto industry: the next 18 months
- Interview: Roberto Cortes, MAN Latin America
- Tough choices needed now to revive Brazil’s auto industry
- BMW on surviving Brazil’s ‘democratic’ crisis
- Brazil’s auto industry welcomes transformative megatrends
- Automotive suppliers in Brazil stick together in hope of recovery
- Brazil’s auto sector faces long, painful road to recovery
- Auto suppliers hunt for silver linings amid Brazil’s crisis
- Difficult operating conditions now, but the future’s bright for Brazil’s auto industry
- Brazil’s drivers still deserve better, argue automotive safety advocates