2016 marked the fourth consecutive annual decline in the Russian light vehicle market, when it shrank to 1.4 million units. The heavy CV market fared better in 2016, growing for the first time in three years.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report examines the prospects for the light vehicle and heavy CV sectors in Russia in the period to 2021.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent light vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Models & market shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: Outlook for LV demand
- Chapter 6: Russia’s heavy CV (HCV) market
- Chapter 7: Outlook for HCV demand