In 2014, the NAFTA light vehicle (LV) market rose for the fifth successive year, increasing by 5.8% to 19.3 million units. The recovery in NAFTA’s Class 4-8 market, which began in 2010, lost momentum in 2012 and 2013 but the rate of growth accelerated strongly in 2014 with a 12.2% rise to 521,000 units, led by a rise in Class 8 sales.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report forecasts the market for light vehicles and medium/heavy commercial vehicles over the period to 2019.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent light vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Ownership levels
- Chapter 3: Market & model shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: Outlook for LV demand
- Chapter 6: NAFTA’s Class 4-8 market
- Chapter 7: Outlook for Class 4-8 demand
- Appendix (Excel)
- Historical vehicle sales by OEM group and brand (2010-2014)
- Vehicle sales forecasts by OEM group and brand (2015-2019)