During 2016, Indian light vehicle (LV) demand rose by over 7% to 3.38 million units, a fresh peak for the second successive year. In the medium and heavy CV (MHCV) sector, demand was stable in 2016 at 317,000 units, having grown by 30% the previous year.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report outlines the expected performance of both sectors as near-term new vehicle market growth fuelled by a strong economy is balanced by the impact of new emissions standards later in the forecast period.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Light vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Market shares
- Chapter 4: India’s government and the auto industry
- Chapter 5: Economic outlook
- Chapter 6: Outlook for LV demand
- Chapter 7: India’s MHCV market
- Chapter 8: MHCV market shares
- Chapter 9: Outlook for MHCV demand