The EU & EFTA light vehicle (LV) market was worth 15.87 million units in 2015, when sales of heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) rose to 376,500 units.
According to this Greenstreetsoftware.info forecast, LV demand in the region will grow through to 2019, halted by a cyclical downturn towards the end of the forecast period. Demand for HCVs is expected to peak across the EU & EFTA region in 2018, falling slightly to around 425,000 units by the end of the same period.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Market characteristics and light vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Market and model shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: Outlook
- Chapter 6: Recent Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV) demand and market characteristics
- Chapter 7: Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV) market shares
- Chapter 8: Outlook for Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV) demand
- Appendix (Excel)
- Historic vehicle sales by OEM group and brand (2010-2015)
- Vehicle sales forecasts by OEM group and brand (2016-2020)