In 2014, demand in the European light vehicle (LV) market grew to 17 million units. Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV) performance was less successful, the market declining due to weaker demand in Russia and emissions-related disruption in many of the EU and EFTA markets.
Beyond 2015, some recovery in the Russian market is cautiously assumed, which should be reflected in the country’s LV and HCV sales, and in the performance of the European market as a whole.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report looks at the prospects for LVs and HCVs in 33 European markets in the period 2015 to 2019, including 26 of the 28 EU member states, three EFTA markets Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Russia and Serbia & Montenegro.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent live vehicle (LV) demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Ownership levels
- Chapter 3: Market & model shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 5: Outlook
- Chapter 6: Recent HCV demand and market characteristics
- Chapter 7: HCV market shares
- Chapter 8: Outlook for HCV demand
- Appendix (Excel)
- Historic vehicle sales by OEM group and brand (2010-2014)
- Vehicle sales forecasts by OEM group and brand (2015-2019)