Key stakeholders from the global light vehicle, trucking and supplier sectors offer unique insight into the developments of the global automotive industry in the first half of 2015, and look ahead to the second half and full year.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info ‘half-term report’ features insight from:
- Randall J. Miller, Global Automotive and Transportation Sector Leader, EY
- Chris Fisher, Senior Market Analyst, Power Systems Research
- Steve Tam, Vice President – Commercial Vehicle Sector, ACT Research
- Jon Starks, Director Transportation Analysis and Don Ake, Vice President Commercial Vehicle, FTR
- Alec Gutierrez, Senior Analyst, Kelley Blue Book
- Dave Andrea, Senior Vice President, Industry Analysis & Economics, OESA
- Erik Jonnaert, Secretary General, ACEA
- Julian Semple, Senior Consultant and Manager, CARCON Automotive
- Ulrik Andersen, Partner, KPMG Moscow
- Abdul Majeed, Partner, Price Waterhouse
- Anna-Marie Baisden, Head of Autos Analysis, BMI Research
- Ana Nicholls, Managing Editor of Industry Briefing, Economist Intelligence Unit
Table of contents:
- The auto industry in 2015 – a world view
- N American Class 8 production on track to grow 12.5% in 2015
- N American HD market could end 2015 up 10%
- 2015 – a peak year for Class 8 trucks?
- Performance cars buck segment shift
- Q&A with Alec Gutierrez, Senior Analyst, Kelley Blue Book
- Q&A with Dave Andrea, Senior Vice President, Industry Analysis & Economics, OESA
- Q&A with Erik Jonnaert, Secretary General, ACEA
- Fewer sales days and Greece uncertainty slow European recovery in May
- A tough first half for Brazil’s automotive industry
- Russian vehicle market faces drop of up to 35% in 2015
- Could India’s CV market be on track for 30% growth?
- China’s slowdown – time for a new normal?
- Has the auto industry’s ASEAN party already begun to fade?