The near-term outlook is good for African light vehicle demand, which from 2018 is expected to begin a recovery, heading to a new peak by 2022. In the heavy commercial vehicle sector, demand is expected to grow by 5% CAGR over the forecast period. The African market is a volatile one, but nonetheless there is reason to be optimistic about the performance of the 52 markets in this report.
This exclusive Greenstreetsoftware.info report looks at the prospects for the light vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle sectors in Africa in 2018 and in the five years to 2022.
Table of contents:
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: The region of Africa
- Chapter 2: Light vehicle market
- Chapter 3: Economic outlook
- Chapter 4: Light vehicle market outlook
- Chapter 5: Heavy CV market outlook