Greenstreetsoftware.info has published a new report, ‘Special report: The future of mobility in Tokyo’ which explores the evolution of transportation in Japan’s capital city.
A metropolis of over 13 million people, Japan’s capital is one of the world’s largest cities. Beyond the headlines – an ageing population, a well-developed public transportation infrastructure and a busy few years ahead in terms of sporting events – the city offers a number of exciting opportunities and challenges to companies involved in new automotive technology and innovative mobility services.
It may be a tech-loving city, but the trick for those who have succeeded with innovative and disruptive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions elsewhere will be to break into Tokyo, a city that takes a comparatively more conservative view of disruption.
‘Special report: The future of mobility in Tokyo’ (http://greenstreetsoftware.info/research/special-report-the-future-of-mobility-in-tokyo/) is available to download now from the research section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
In this report:
- Executive summary
- Japan’s capital moves on new tech and old
- Age and experience shape Tokyo’s mobility future
- Tokyo 2020 to showcase transportation innovation
- Ride-sourcing, Tokyo-style: adoption, not disruption
- Tokyo’s efficiency creates a future mobility challenge
- Mobility providers explore business models for Tokyo
- Japan’s automakers prepare for MaaS transportation
- Special delivery service: Japan Post trials autonomous parcel vans
- Could neuroscience influence the future of mobility in Tokyo?
- What will it take to shift mobility in Tokyo from good to great?
‘Special report: The future of mobility in Tokyo’ features as exclusive insight from key automotive industry stakeholders, including:
- Ascent Robotics
- Arthur D. Little
- Boston Consulting Group
- Ducker Worldwide
- D. Power
- Toyota Motor Corporation
Greenstreetsoftware.info subscribers can access the report by following this link: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/research/special-report-the-future-of-mobility-in-tokyo/
For more information about Greenstreetsoftware.info subscriptions, please head to: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/subscribe/