Monthly Briefing is Greenstreetsoftware.info’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Greenstreetsoftware.info’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘Monthly Briefing – December 2018’ (http://greenstreetsoftware.info/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-december-2018/) is available to download now from the Monthly Briefing section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The December edition of Monthly Briefing includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Roberto Cortes,Chief Executive, Volkswagen Caminhões e Ônibus
- Fabian Schmitt,Chief Technical Officer, StreetScooter
- Drew McElroy,Chief Executive and Co-Founder, Transfix
- Stefan Seltz-Axmacher,Chief Executive and Co-Founder, Starsky Robotics
- Carlos Santiago,Chief Operations Officer, Mercedes-Benz do Brazil
- Peter Laier,Executive Board Member, Knorr-Bremse
- Jürgen von Hollen,President, Universal Robots
Also in this issue:
- GM job cuts hint at major industry restructure
- The sudden demise of Carlos Ghosn
- Truck makers and freight companies prepare for autonomous trucking
- Do automakers have what it takes to become mobility providers?
- The evolution of last mile delivery
- What will the truck factory of the future look like?
- Eindhoven seeks a lead in future mobility
Greenstreetsoftware.info subscribers can access the report by following this link: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/monthly-briefing/monthly-briefing-december-2018/
For more information about Greenstreetsoftware.info subscriptions, please head to: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/subscribe/