CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Greenstreetsoftware.info, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Mark Davidoff, Managing Partner at Deloitte, has been confirmed as a speaker for M:bility | Detroit.
Mark will moderate and provide the keynote address in the following panel discussion:
Case study – the future of mobility in Detroit
In this unique case study, Deloitte’s Mark Davidoff and a panel of leading experts will provide insight into the future of mobility in Detroit.
- How will Detroit’s mobility landscape evolve over the next ten years and beyond?
- What mobility challenges does Detroit face and how can new technology help to overcome them?
- Will it be possible to create a viable integrated mobility system in Detroit?
- How can Detroit make better use of its existing transport assets and infrastructure?
- Are the public and private sectors doing enough to collaborate and facilitate change?
M:bility | Detroit is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event, which was formerly known as Connected Car, Autonomous Car and Powertrain Detroit, will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 350 delegates on 12-13 March 2019.
To find out more please visit http://greenstreetsoftware.info/conferences/mbility-detroit/.
+44 (0) 2921 286 515