CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Greenstreetsoftware.info, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Joern Buss, Partner – Automotive & Manufacturing Industries at Oliver Wyman, has been confirmed as an expert speaker for M:bility | Detroit.
Joern will moderate and provide the keynote address in the following panel discussion:
Are electric vehicles ready for the mainstream?
The proportion of electric vehicles (EVs) among global sales of new cars in densely populated areas could reach as much as 50% by 2030, according to recent studies. However, conventional engines still dominate and the industry faces numerous challenges in its quest to bring EVs into the mainstream. Topics of discussion will include:
- How the market for EVs will develop over the next 30 years and what will be the key challenges and drivers
- What is the current status of EV battery technology and how will this evolve?
- Who is responsible for developing an effective and sustainable charging infrastructure?
- What is the outlook for fuel cell technology?
- Are autonomous vehicles viable without electric propulsion?
M:bility | Detroit is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event, which was formerly known as Connected Car, Autonomous Car and Powertrain Detroit, will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 350 delegates on 12-13 March 2019.
To find out more please visit http://greenstreetsoftware.info/conferences/mbility-detroit/.
+44 (0) 2921 286 515