CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Greenstreetsoftware.info, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Jeremy Bennington, Corporate Solutions & Technical Strategy Lead at Spirent Communications, has been confirmed as an expert speaker for M:bility | Europe.
Jeremy will participate in the following panel discussion:
How do we test the autonomous vehicle?
The March 2018 fatal crash in Phoenix involving a pedestrian and a manned Uber vehicle in autonomous vehicle mode highlights the danger and complexity of testing autonomous vehicles in real-world situations.
- What challenges exist in the testing and validation of autonomous vehicles and how can they be overcome
- What testing methods are currently being used and which are the best?
- How does the approach to autonomous vehicle testing differ in North America, Europe and Asia?
- Would more stringent regulation result in fewer accidents during the autonomous vehicle testing process
- Should autonomous vehicles be tested to perfection before being deployed on a large scale?
To find out more please visit http://greenstreetsoftware.info/conferences/mbility-europe/
+44 (0) 2921 286 515