CARDIFF, UNITED KINGDOM – Greenstreetsoftware.info, a global publishing and events company helping stakeholders understand the future of mobility, announced today that Jeremy Bennington, Corporate Solutions & Technical Strategy Lead at Spirent Communications, has been confirmed as an expert speaker for M:bility | California.
Jeremy will participate in the following panel discussion:
How do we test the autonomous vehicle?
The March 2018 fatal crash in Phoenix involving a pedestrian and a manned Uber vehicle in autonomous vehicle mode highlights the danger and complexity of testing autonomous vehicles in real-world situations.
- What challenges exist in the testing and validation of autonomous vehicles and how can they be overcome
- What testing methods are currently being used and which are the best?
- How does the approach to autonomous vehicle testing differ in North America, Europe and Asia?
- Would more stringent regulation result in fewer accidents during the autonomous vehicle testing process
- Should autonomous vehicles be tested to perfection before being deployed on a large scale?
M:bility | California is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility. The event, which was formerly known as Connected Car California, will bring together more than 50 expert speakers and 250 delegates on 17-18 September 2019.
To find out more please visit http://greenstreetsoftware.info/conferences/mbility-california/
+44 (0) 2921 286 515