AW Monthly is Greenstreetsoftware.info’s exclusive emagazine, featuring the top content from AutomotiveWorld.com. Each issue features Greenstreetsoftware.info’s usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with senior executives from the passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors.
‘AW Monthly June 2018’ (http://greenstreetsoftware.info/monthly-emagazine/aw-monthly-june-2018/) is available to download now from the Magazine section of AutomotiveWorld.com.
The June edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Jason Eichenholz, Chief Technology Officer, Luminar Technologies
- Matthias Rabe, Head of R&D, SEAT
- Liam Butterworth, Chief Executive, Delphi Technologies
- Rick Kreifeldt, Executive Director, eSync Alliance
- John Henke, President, Planning Perspectives
Also in this issue
- Connected Car California 2018
- Truck and bus electrification – challenges and opportunities
- Focus on data: storage, protection, privacy
- Cobalt supply concern for EV manufacturers
- Ford’s light trucks focus: the data says it all
- Global trade uncertainty
Greenstreetsoftware.info subscribers can access the report by following this link: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/monthly-emagazine/aw-monthly-june-2018/
For more information about Greenstreetsoftware.info subscriptions, please head to: http://greenstreetsoftware.info/subscribe/
*Greenstreetsoftware.info is not responsible for the content of this news release.