Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The November edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Dieter Zetsche, Chief Executive, Daimler
- Barb Samardzich, Chief Operating Officer, Ford of Europe
- Michael Cole, Chief Operating Officer, Kia Motors Europe
- Jorge Rosa, President and Chief Executive, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck Europe
- Swamy Kotagiri, Chief Technology Officer, Magna
- Matt Jones, President, GENIVI Alliance
- Seval Oz, Chief Executive, Continental ITS
- Jay Rogers, Chief Executive, Local Motors
Also in this issue:
- TPP faces an uncertain fate in Washington
- Toyota, GM and now VW…An industry prone to mega crises?
- COMMENT: Is playing by the book enough to save VW’s reputation?
- What’s key to keeping trucking at the core of logistics?
- COMMENT: The party draws to a close for North American trucking
- Inside BMW’s Hams Hall engine plant
- Where does diesel powertrain technology go from here?
- The connected car – old story, new hook?
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at.