Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The January edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Tom von Bonsdorff, Managing Director, Volvo Cars India
- Vinod Aggarwal, Chief Executive, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles (VECV)
- Dan Nicholson, VP Powertrain, General Motors
- Toby Peters, Chief Executive, Dearman
- Piere Labat, Vice President and General Manager of Automotive, Novelis Europe
- Guillaume Berthier, Global Commercial Director, Renault EVs
- Hans Schumacher, Chief Executive of Division Application Technology, Durr
Also in this issue:
- What will 2016 mean for the greenstreetsoftware.info?
- The greenstreetsoftware.info in 2016, as seen from Washington
- Vehicle manufacturing in 2016: Five trends to watch
- Is LNG finding a foothold in North America?
- Vehicle electrification: five to watch in 2016
- Autonomous vehicle testing – who’s doing it in public, and where
- Global trends collide to shake India’s CV powertrain development
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at.