The latest issue of Commercial Vehicle Megatrends is now available to download free.
With a range of interviews with suppliers and OEMs, CVM discusses some of the biggest issues affecting the CV marketplace today. Issue one also features several thought-provoking articles from contributors placed at the heart of the industry: Ian C. Graig, Chief Executive of Global Policy Group, analyses whether legislators can overcome politics to really drive emissions standards. Meanwhile, Frost & Sullivan’s Sandeep Kar looks at the opportunities highlighted by the recent innovations displayed at the IAA 2012. And Vazir Fatehi, consultant at P3 North America, explores how freight efficiency will not only cut costs in the short term but also boost company profits long term.
Download now to read the following exclusives:
- An interview with Dan Arcy, Global OEM Technical Manager at Shell on the new lubricant developments which are driving fuel efficiency;
- A closer look at Behr’s Troy Wind Tunnel, the largest of its kind in North America;
- Nissan’s Andy Palmer on turning black cabs green with the new NV200;
- SmartTruck discussing the next generation of aerodynamic design;
- Wade Long, Director of Product Marketing at Volvo Truck North America, talking about the struggle to balance old principles with competitive practice;
- A discussion with Eaton’s Nandu Srinivasan and Craig Jacobs on the potential of alternative powertrain technology for CVs.